Primary Sites Of Hidradenitis Suppurativa Involvement That Contain FPSUs
"The primary sites of involvement for HS/AI are the intertriginous skin areas of the axillary, groin, perianal, perineal, and inframammary regions, though HS/AI can occur in any skin area that contains FPSUs."
Hidradenitis Suppurativa is a Chronic Follicular Occlusive Disease Of The FPSUs
"Increasing knowledge of HS pathogenesis has led to the prevailing theory that it is a chronic follicular occlusive disease involving the follicular portion of folliculopilosebaceous units."
Hidradenitis Suppurativa 3D Ultrasound Study of Severity and Hurley Staging
"Hurley`s clinical criteria seem insufficient to provide categorical anatomical information. Ultrasound allows early detection and characterization of the morphological changes."
NHS Guide To Coping With The Emotional Effects Of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
"This leaflet is for people whose daily lives are affected by Hidradenitis Suppurativa. It may be particularly helpful for people when they are feeling upset or distressed by the condition."
Hidradenitis Suppurativa ( Acne Inversa ) Patients call on the the United States of America’s Rare Disease Congressional Caucus...
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) International Awareness Private Facebook Group
Welcome to our #HSGLOBAL closed FB Group for HSSUPPORT.ORG. This is a private group for patient support, research, science and proactive efforts to make each other's lives better. A closed Facebook Group as a compliment to our public FB pages and our larger website platforms. A place to share other groups and projects by others in mutual love and support. Let's do something amazing together that is unique, very much needed and special.
HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA (HS) AWARENESS
- (VIDEO) Factors Related to Pathogenesis of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hidradenitis suppurativa Debilitating and challenging to treat
- Different clinical presentations of HS: Clear symptomatology (painful lesions recognized by patients as boils)
- Hurley Staging Refined: A Proposal by the Dutch Hidradenitis Suppurativa Expert Group
- The ABC of Hidradenitis Suppurativa: A Validated Glossary on how to Name Lesions
- Prevalence, risk factors, and comorbidities of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- (VIDEO) Misdiagnosis of Hidradenitis Suppurativa Can Be Hazardous
- Follicular occlusion syndrome | DermNet New Zealand
- Position Document looks at the management and care of Hidradenitis suppurativa across the treatment spectrum
- Development of core outcome sets in hidradenitis suppurativa:a systematic review of outcome measure instruments to inform the process
- Hidradenitis suppurativa patients who underwent surgery indicate unmet needs
- Psoriasis and Hidradenitis Suppurativa Comorbidity