Fighting for Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) Awareness
We are patient advocates waging a war of ideas daily to end HOPELESSNESS and SUFFERING for millions.
Support This Project
Fundraising has become a necessity to support our important work.
Recent regional and insurance database studies indicate that diagnoses of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) are rare, with fewer than 200,000 affected patients in the United States. These findings are at odds with the generally accepted prevalence of approximately 1%
- Increased total serum Immunoglobulin E levels in moderate to severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa July 18, 2016
- Successful use of brachytherapy for a severe hidradenitis suppurativa variant July 18, 2016
- Photodynamic therapy with intralesional methylene blue and a 635 nm light-emitting diode lamp in hidradenitis suppurativa: a retrospective follow-up study in 7 patients and a review of the literature July 15, 2016
- Hidradenitis suppurativa: an update May 6, 2016
- Ustekinumab, another biologic with potential to help patients with hidradenitis suppurativa? May 3, 2016