HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA (HS) GLOBAL AFFAIRS
“HS does not come down to just boils and abscesses. It is a condition that can involve much more...
“FLARE” will be a reality beyond just a digital-only magazine for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Public Awareness, Awareness Programs, Awareness Projects, Interviews, Topics, 0
Kerry and I have completed the final planning and decision making around the “FLARE” program and project. We are...
#HidradenitisSuppurativa (HS) and the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (#PCOS) Connection:Hello, my name is Ron Bercume. I am an awareness advocate...
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is NOT the third most painful disease in Healthcare
- Long-term results of isotretinoin in the treatment of 68 patients with hidradenitis suppurativa
- TEDx SantaBarbara Nov 11, 2017: Jackson Gillies “Bringing HS (Hidradenitis Suppurativa) Out of the Dark”`
- Bacteriology of hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa: A review
- (VIDEO) Factors Related to Pathogenesis of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- NHS Guide to coping with the emotional and practical effects of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
- Evidence-based approach to the treatment of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
- Hidradenitis suppurativa Debilitating and challenging to treat
- Different clinical presentations of HS: Clear symptomatology (painful lesions recognized by patients as boils)
- Hurley Staging Refined: A Proposal by the Dutch Hidradenitis Suppurativa Expert Group
- (VIDEO) Misdiagnosis of Hidradenitis Suppurativa Can Be Hazardous
- Follicular occlusion syndrome | DermNet New Zealand
- Position Document looks at the management and care of Hidradenitis suppurativa across the treatment spectrum
- Development of core outcome sets in hidradenitis suppurativa:a systematic review of outcome measure instruments to inform the process
- Hidradenitis suppurativa patients who underwent surgery indicate unmet needs
- Psoriasis and Hidradenitis Suppurativa Comorbidity
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
- Long-term results of isotretinoin in the treatment of 68 patients with hidradenitis suppurativa November 13, 2017
- Bacteriology of hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa: A review November 10, 2017
- Targeted treatments for hidradenitis suppurativa: a review of the current literature and ongoing clinical trials November 10, 2017
- A Cross-sectional Epidemiological Study of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in an Irish Population November 10, 2017
- Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 8, 2017