HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA (HS) PUBLIC AWARENESS
“While dermatologists are fairly comfortable overlapping isotretinoin and prednisone, she added, there’s little data about combining isotretinoin with prednisone...
Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Research, Topics, Depression, Mental Health, 0
“..the findings suggest that resilience can be taught, there is an opportunity to develop a resiliency training program and...
“FLARE” will be a reality beyond just a digital-only magazine for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Public Awareness, Awareness Programs, Awareness Projects, Interviews, Topics, 0
Kerry and I have completed the final planning and decision making around the “FLARE” program and project. We are...
- Accutane (Isotretinoin) requires caution – PASH (PG, acne and hidradenitis suppurativa) mentioned December 17, 2017
- Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa December 17, 2017
- Lucid picks up Rare Disease and Orphan Drugs trophy for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) project December 17, 2017
- Long-Term Safety of AbbVie’s HUMIRA® (adalimumab) in Immune-Related Diseases Analyzed December 17, 2017
- Online gallery dedicated to artists affected by a rare disease | RareArtist.org December 16, 2017
- Maria Williams 42 year old artist “Hidradenitis Suppurativa, it affects myself” | RareArtist.org December 16, 2017
- (VIDEO) Factors Related to Pathogenesis of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- NHS Guide to coping with the emotional and practical effects of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
- Evidence-based approach to the treatment of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
- Hidradenitis suppurativa Debilitating and challenging to treat
- Different clinical presentations of HS: Clear symptomatology (painful lesions recognized by patients as boils)
- Hurley Staging Refined: A Proposal by the Dutch Hidradenitis Suppurativa Expert Group
- (VIDEO) Misdiagnosis of Hidradenitis Suppurativa Can Be Hazardous
- Follicular occlusion syndrome | DermNet New Zealand
- Position Document looks at the management and care of Hidradenitis suppurativa across the treatment spectrum
- Development of core outcome sets in hidradenitis suppurativa: systematic review of outcome measure instruments to inform the process
- Hidradenitis suppurativa patients who underwent surgery indicate unmet needs
- Psoriasis and Hidradenitis Suppurativa Comorbidity
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017