The 2nd Annual Symposium on Hidradenitis Suppurativa Advances being held at the Hotel St. Regis in Detroit, Michigan from...
Tag Archive for: United States
Hidradenitis suppurativa: number of diagnosed patients, demographic characteristics, and treatment patterns in the United States, PUBMED Research, Research, Diagnosis, United States, 0
Am J Epidemiol. 2014 Jun 15;179(12):1477-83. doi: 10.1093/aje/kwu078. Epub 2014 May 8. Hidradenitis suppurativa: number of diagnosed patients, demographic...
Analysis of patient claims data to determine the prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa in the United States, PUBMED Research, Research, Prevalence, United States, 0
J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Mar;68(3):412-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2012.07.027. Epub 2012 Aug 24. Analysis of patient claims data to determine...
, PUBMED Research, Research, Prevalence, United States, 0
Dermatology. 2014;229(2):154-8. doi: 10.1159/000363381. Epub 2014 Sep 11. Prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based study in Olmsted County, Minnesota....
Hidradenitis Suppurativa Management in the United States: An Analysis of the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey and MarketScan Medicaid Databases, PUBMED Research, Research, United States, 0
Skin Appendage Disord. 2015 Sep;1(2):65-73. doi: 10.1159/000431037. Epub 2015 Jun 20. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Management in the United States: An...
, PUBMED Research, Research, Diagnosis, Epidemiology, Prevelance, United States, 0
Skin Appendage Disord. 2016 Feb;1(3):117-22. doi: 10.1159/000439438. Epub 2015 Sep 18. Diagnoses of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in the United States,...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017