The 2nd Annual Symposium on Hidradenitis Suppurativa Advances being held at the Hotel St. Regis in Detroit, Michigan from...
Tag Archive for: United States
Analysis of patient claims data to determine the prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa in the United States, PUBMED Research, Research, Prevalence, United States, 0
J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Mar;68(3):412-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2012.07.027. Epub 2012 Aug 24. Analysis of patient claims data to determine...
Dermatology. 2014;229(2):154-8. doi: 10.1159/000363381. Epub 2014 Sep 11. Prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based study in Olmsted County, Minnesota....
Hidradenitis Suppurativa Management in the United States: An Analysis of the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey and MarketScan Medicaid Databases, PUBMED Research, Research, United States, 0
Skin Appendage Disord. 2015 Sep;1(2):65-73. doi: 10.1159/000431037. Epub 2015 Jun 20. Hidradenitis Suppurativa Management in the United States: An...
Skin Appendage Disord. 2016 Feb;1(3):117-22. doi: 10.1159/000439438. Epub 2015 Sep 18. Diagnoses of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in the United States,...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018