Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a common, painful, debilitating, and chronic inflammatory skin disease primarily occurring in inverse areas of...
Tag Archive for: Treatment
, Important People, Research, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Pathology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Misconceptions about hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) prevent dermatologists and other clinicians from properly diagnosing and treating what one expert says...
, Research, Acne Inversa, Dermatology, Diagnosis, HUMIRA, Pathology, Treatment, 0
AbbVie Receives Orphan Drug Designation for HUMIRA® (adalimumab) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the Investigational Treatment...
, Books, Clinical Trials, Important People, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Treatment, 0
“Hidradenitis suppurativa, also called acne inversa, is a chronic, debilitating skin disease characterized by painful, deep inflammatory lesions. These...
, Books, Important People, Research, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Psychology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa, An Issue of Dermatologic Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Dermatology): 9780323414494 The painful and often scarring disease hidradenitis...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018