Conveniently get prescriptions and lab tests “HealthTap Concierge doctors can prescribe medication and refill prescriptions, which you can conveniently...
Tag Archive for: Treatment
AbbVie Immunology Scholarship – Honoring Students with Inflammatory Diseases (Hidradenitis suppurativa), Topics, Dermatology, HUMIRA, Patient Stories, Skin Disease, Treatment, 0
A CALL FOR THE INDEPENDENT, BOLD AND DETERMINED The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship is designed to provide financial support to...
Identify, Rate, and Review Our Care As Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patients This is your opportunity as a Hidradenitis suppurativa...
A fatal case of hidradenitis suppurativa associated with sepsis SCC after Infliximab (Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) treatment, Research, Topics, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
With the patient’s agreement, we startedInfliximab (INN; trade names Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) as an off-label treatment at a dosage...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Validation of a visual aided questionnaire for the self-assessment of hidradenitits suppurativa May 5, 2018
- Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes May 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018