Hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa (HS) is a chronic inflammatory skin disease characterized by painful, recurrent nodules and abscesses that...
Tag Archive for: Treatment
Conveniently get prescriptions and lab tests “HealthTap Concierge doctors can prescribe medication and refill prescriptions, which you can conveniently...
AbbVie Immunology Scholarship – Honoring Students with Inflammatory Diseases (Hidradenitis suppurativa), Topics, Dermatology, HUMIRA, Patient Stories, Skin Disease, Treatment, 0
A CALL FOR THE INDEPENDENT, BOLD AND DETERMINED The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship is designed to provide financial support to...
Identify, Rate, and Review Our Care As Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patients This is your opportunity as a Hidradenitis suppurativa...
A fatal case of hidradenitis suppurativa associated with sepsis SCC after Infliximab (Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) treatment, Research, Topics, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
With the patient’s agreement, we startedInfliximab (INN; trade names Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) as an off-label treatment at a dosage...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018