“While dermatologists are fairly comfortable overlapping isotretinoin and prednisone, she added, there’s little data about combining isotretinoin with prednisone...
Tag Archive for: Treatment
, Topics, Video, Antiandrogen therapy, PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Treatment, 0
#HidradenitisSuppurativa (HS) and the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (#PCOS) Connection:Hello, my name is Ron Bercume. I am an awareness advocate...
“Not a biologic, an injection, or a cream” – Oral treatment for Psoriasis shows possibilities for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) patients, Clinical Trials, Research, Topics, Treatment, 0
THE ONLY PDE4 INHIBITOR APPROVED TO TREAT PLAQUE PSORIASIS While the exact way in which Otezla helps improvesymptoms of...
, Interviews, Research, Topics, Abscesses, Boils, Ingrown Hairs, Pathology, Sinus Tract Formation, Skin Disease, Treatment, 0
VICTORIA HARRIS MB BS, LLB ANDREW LEE MB BS, MMed SHIVAM KAPILA MB BS, BSc(Med), MS ALAN COOPER OAM,...
Position Document looks at the management and care of Hidradenitis suppurativa across the treatment spectrum, Research, Topics, Managing HS, Pathology, Treatment, Underdiagnosed, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic, disabling condition that often relentlessly progresses. Occurring in often otherwise healthy adolescents and adults,...
, Awareness Projects, Organizations, Topics, Digital Medicine, Health Concierge, Treatment, 0
Conveniently get prescriptions and lab tests “HealthTap Concierge doctors can prescribe medication and refill prescriptions, which you can conveniently...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017