Author(s): Skroza N, Mambrin A, Tolino E, Marchesiello A, Proietti I, Bernardini N, Potenza C Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is...
Tag Archive for: Treatment
, Research, Topics, Acne, Antibiotics, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Treatment, 0
“While dermatologists are fairly comfortable overlapping isotretinoin and prednisone, she added, there’s little data about combining isotretinoin with prednisone...
, Topics, Video, Antiandrogen therapy, PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Treatment, 0
#HidradenitisSuppurativa (HS) and the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (#PCOS) Connection:Hello, my name is Ron Bercume. I am an awareness advocate...
“Not a biologic, an injection, or a cream” – Oral treatment for Psoriasis shows possibilities for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) patients, Clinical Trials, Research, Topics, Treatment, 0
THE ONLY PDE4 INHIBITOR APPROVED TO TREAT PLAQUE PSORIASIS While the exact way in which Otezla helps improvesymptoms of...
, Interviews, Research, Topics, Abscesses, Boils, Ingrown Hairs, Pathology, Sinus Tract Formation, Skin Disease, Treatment, 0
VICTORIA HARRIS MB BS, LLB ANDREW LEE MB BS, MMed SHIVAM KAPILA MB BS, BSc(Med), MS ALAN COOPER OAM,...
Position Document looks at the management and care of Hidradenitis suppurativa across the treatment spectrum, Research, Topics, Managing HS, Pathology, Treatment, Underdiagnosed, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic, disabling condition that often relentlessly progresses. Occurring in often otherwise healthy adolescents and adults,...
, Awareness Projects, Organizations, Topics, Digital Medicine, Health Concierge, Treatment, 0
Conveniently get prescriptions and lab tests “HealthTap Concierge doctors can prescribe medication and refill prescriptions, which you can conveniently...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018