Author(s): Kaaz K, Szepietowski JC, Matusiak Ł There is a lack of data evaluating the influence of hidradenitis suppurativa-related...
Tag Archive for: Quality Of Life
Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes, PUBMED Research, Research, Acne, Acne Inversa, Quality Of Life, Skin Disease, 0
Author(s): Chernyshov PV, Tomas-Aragones L, Manolache L, Svensson A, Marron SE, Evers AWM, Bettoli V, Jemec GB, Szepietowski JC...
Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients, PUBMED Research, Quality Of Life, 0
Author(s): Kofler L, Schweinzer K, Heister M, Kohler M, Breuninger H, Häfner HM BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018