In dermatology, it is known that there is a significant co-morbidity between dermatological disorders and psychological complications, and it...
Tag Archive for: Psychology
The Polish version of Skindex-29: psychometric properties of an instrument to measure quality of life in dermatology, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Janowski K, Steuden S, Bereza B INTRODUCTION: Skin conditions have a negative impact on quality of life and...
Psychodermatology services guidance: the report of the British Association of Dermatologists’ Psychodermatology Working Party, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Bewley A, Affleck A, Bundy C, Higgins E, McBride S Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: The British...
[Psychodermatology–the comorbitity of dermatological diseases and mental problems based on the example of psoriasis], PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Partyka I, Ziemecki P, Bartosińska J, Makara-Studzińska M The comorbidity of dermatological diseases with emotional and mental problems...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018