Author(s): Van Moffaert M The skin is intricately involved with emotional and behavioural problems, both in a causative and...
Tag Archive for: Psychodermatology
Management of self-mutilation. Confrontation and integration of psychotherapy and psychotropic drug treatment, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Van Moffaert M The management of diverse types of self-mutilation is discussed with a particular emphasis on the...
Author(s): Kasperlik-Załuska A, Migdalska B Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Endokrynologia Polska Journal Abbreviation: Endokrynol Pol Journal Date...
Author(s): Gribomont B Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Acta anaesthesiologica Belgica Journal Abbreviation: Acta Anaesthesiol Belg Journal Date...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018