Author(s): Leon A, Levin EC, Koo JY Psychodermatology is an interface between dermatology and psychiatry. The different disorders within...
Tag Archive for: Psychodermatology
[Psychodermatology–the comorbitity of dermatological diseases and mental problems based on the example of psoriasis], PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Partyka I, Ziemecki P, Bartosińska J, Makara-Studzińska M The comorbidity of dermatological diseases with emotional and mental problems...
Author(s): Ghosh S, Behere RV, Sharma P, Savitha S Psychiatric disorders frequently co-occur with dermatological conditions and psychotropic agents...
Self-inflicted lesions in dermatology: terminology and classification–a position paper from the European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry (ESDaP), PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Gieler U, Consoli SG, Tomás-Aragones L, Linder DM, Jemec GB, Poot F, Szepietowski JC, de Korte J, Taube...
Author(s): Misery L, Chastaing M, Touboul S, Callot V, Schollhammer M, Young P, Feton-Danou N, Dutray S, Psychogenic excoriations...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018