Author(s): Leon A, Levin EC, Koo JY Psychodermatology is an interface between dermatology and psychiatry. The different disorders within...
Tag Archive for: Psychodermatology
[Psychodermatology–the comorbitity of dermatological diseases and mental problems based on the example of psoriasis], PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Partyka I, Ziemecki P, Bartosińska J, Makara-Studzińska M The comorbidity of dermatological diseases with emotional and mental problems...
Author(s): Ghosh S, Behere RV, Sharma P, Savitha S Psychiatric disorders frequently co-occur with dermatological conditions and psychotropic agents...
Self-inflicted lesions in dermatology: terminology and classification–a position paper from the European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry (ESDaP), PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Gieler U, Consoli SG, Tomás-Aragones L, Linder DM, Jemec GB, Poot F, Szepietowski JC, de Korte J, Taube...
Author(s): Misery L, Chastaing M, Touboul S, Callot V, Schollhammer M, Young P, Feton-Danou N, Dutray S, Psychogenic excoriations...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017