Author(s): Leon A, Levin EC, Koo JY Psychodermatology is an interface between dermatology and psychiatry. The different disorders within...
Tag Archive for: Psychodermatology
[Psychodermatology–the comorbitity of dermatological diseases and mental problems based on the example of psoriasis], PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Partyka I, Ziemecki P, Bartosińska J, Makara-Studzińska M The comorbidity of dermatological diseases with emotional and mental problems...
Author(s): Ghosh S, Behere RV, Sharma P, Savitha S Psychiatric disorders frequently co-occur with dermatological conditions and psychotropic agents...
Self-inflicted lesions in dermatology: terminology and classification–a position paper from the European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry (ESDaP), PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Gieler U, Consoli SG, Tomás-Aragones L, Linder DM, Jemec GB, Poot F, Szepietowski JC, de Korte J, Taube...
Author(s): Misery L, Chastaing M, Touboul S, Callot V, Schollhammer M, Young P, Feton-Danou N, Dutray S, Psychogenic excoriations...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018