Identify, Rate, and Review Our Care As Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patients This is your opportunity as a Hidradenitis suppurativa...
Tag Archive for: Psychodermatology
Author(s): Smulevich AB, Lvov AN, Romanov DV The article is devoted to a psychodermatological disorder with self-destructive behavior –...
In dermatology, it is known that there is a significant co-morbidity between dermatological disorders and psychological complications, and it...
The Polish version of Skindex-29: psychometric properties of an instrument to measure quality of life in dermatology, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Janowski K, Steuden S, Bereza B INTRODUCTION: Skin conditions have a negative impact on quality of life and...
Psychodermatology services guidance: the report of the British Association of Dermatologists’ Psychodermatology Working Party, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Bewley A, Affleck A, Bundy C, Higgins E, McBride S Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: The British...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018