Author(s): Lee JH, Kwon HS, Jung HM, Kim GM, Bae JM BACKGROUND: The prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) in...
Tag Archive for: Prevalence
Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis, PUBMED Research, Children, Family, Population Studies, Prevalence, 0
Author(s): Garg A, Wertenteil S, Baltz R, Strunk A, Finelt N The prevalence of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) in the...
Analysis of patient claims data to determine the prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa in the United States, PUBMED Research, Research, Prevalence, United States, 0
J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Mar;68(3):412-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2012.07.027. Epub 2012 Aug 24. Analysis of patient claims data to determine...
Dermatology. 2014;229(2):154-8. doi: 10.1159/000363381. Epub 2014 Sep 11. Prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based study in Olmsted County, Minnesota....
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018