FAKE HERPES, FAKE PEOPLE There was this girl once who gave me fake herpes. I was in love with...
Tag Archive for: Patient Stories
Tears, appreciation, profound love, and a sigh of relief that you have never experienced in your relationship with an HS patient, Medical Images, Research, Topics, Acne Inversa, Mental Health, Patient Stories, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa scholarly publishing from the 1940s through 2016 For centuries Hidradenitis suppurativa has been notoriously neglected and ignored, until recently....
For close to 10 years, I’ve suffered from a condition called Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I used to always quickly follow...
I kept this secret for 20 years. The people I did tell thought it was something else and not Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Social Media, Support Groups, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
ORIGINAL POSTED TO FACEBOOK 30 May 2015 @ 02:21 I have been posting items like these to my personal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017