Chad Nelson wouldn’t be hard to miss in a crowd. He has a full dark beard that covers most...
Tag Archive for: Patient Stories
Sardinia Medicine is a registered header. No permission Court of Cagliari. 20/12 of 04/09/2012 – firstname.lastname@example.org Orphans of diagnosis...
Tears, appreciation, profound love, and a sigh of relief that you have never experienced in your relationship with an HS patient, Medical Images, Research, Topics, Acne Inversa, Mental Health, Patient Stories, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa scholarly publishing from the 1940s through 2016 For centuries Hidradenitis suppurativa has been notoriously neglected and ignored, until recently....
For close to 10 years, I’ve suffered from a condition called Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I used to always quickly follow...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018