“HS does not come down to just boils and abscesses. It is a condition that can involve much more...
Tag Archive for: Patient Stories
Mr. Bercume notified the guards of the pain they were inflicting upon him due to open lesions on his body that are a direct result of Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Mental Health, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
On February 19, 2016, I accompanied Ronald J. Bercume to the Court of Common Pleas in Berks County, Pennsylvania...
, Organizations, Acne Inversa, Diagnosis, Patient Stories, 0
Sardinia Medicine is a registered header. No permission Court of Cagliari. 20/12 of 04/09/2012 – firstname.lastname@example.org Orphans of diagnosis...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017