Last night Oprah talked about speaking your truth, well, this is mine to share with you. I wasn’t beat,...
Tag Archive for: Patient Stories
AbbVie Immunology Scholarship – Honoring Students with Inflammatory Diseases (Hidradenitis suppurativa), Topics, Dermatology, HUMIRA, Patient Stories, Skin Disease, Treatment, 0
A CALL FOR THE INDEPENDENT, BOLD AND DETERMINED The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship is designed to provide financial support to...
Mr. Bercume notified the guards of the pain they were inflicting upon him due to open lesions on his body that are a direct result of Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Mental Health, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
On February 19, 2016, I accompanied Ronald J. Bercume to the Court of Common Pleas in Berks County, Pennsylvania...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018