HS Patients Are Fighting for Public Awareness By Sharing Across Social Media “Once a Day for 30 Days” I personally...
Tag Archive for: Patient Blogs
Local Punk, Indie, Grunge, and ALT-ROCK bands performing to raise money for Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), Events, Important People, Interviews, Social Media, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Fundraising, Patient Stories, 0
HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA CHARITY SHOW QUOTING THE FACEBOOK EVENT: “This is an awesome show compiled of a bunch of local...
Mr. Bercume notified the guards of the pain they were inflicting upon him due to open lesions on his body that are a direct result of Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Mental Health, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
On February 19, 2016, I accompanied Ronald J. Bercume to the Court of Common Pleas in Berks County, Pennsylvania...
I kept this secret for 20 years. The people I did tell thought it was something else and not Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Social Media, Support Groups, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
ORIGINAL POSTED TO FACEBOOK 30 May 2015 @ 02:21 I have been posting items like these to my personal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Influence of Itch and Pain on Sleep Quality in Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa May 14, 2018
- Validation of a visual aided questionnaire for the self-assessment of hidradenitits suppurativa May 5, 2018