VICTORIA HARRIS MB BS, LLB ANDREW LEE MB BS, MMed SHIVAM KAPILA MB BS, BSc(Med), MS ALAN COOPER OAM,...
Tag Archive for: Pathology
Position Document looks at the management and care of Hidradenitis suppurativa across the treatment spectrum, Research, Topics, Managing HS, Pathology, Treatment, Underdiagnosed, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic, disabling condition that often relentlessly progresses. Occurring in often otherwise healthy adolescents and adults,...
Different clinical presentations of HS: Clear symptomatology (painful lesions recognized by patients as boils), Uncategorized, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, 0
New insights into the diagnosis of hidradenitis suppurativa: Clinical presentations and phenotypes Hessel H. van der Zee, MD,a and Gregor...
, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Psychology, 0
Comorbidities of hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa) were reviewed by extracting original and review publications included in MEDLINE, EMBASE and...
, Important People, Research, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Pathology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Misconceptions about hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) prevent dermatologists and other clinicians from properly diagnosing and treating what one expert says...
, Research, Acne Inversa, Dermatology, Diagnosis, HUMIRA, Pathology, Treatment, 0
AbbVie Receives Orphan Drug Designation for HUMIRA® (adalimumab) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the Investigational Treatment...
, Books, Clinical Trials, Important People, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Treatment, 0
“Hidradenitis suppurativa, also called acne inversa, is a chronic, debilitating skin disease characterized by painful, deep inflammatory lesions. These...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017