Author(s): Ünal E, Güvendi Akçınar U, Arduç A Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic inflammatory skin disease. This type...
Tag Archive for: Metabolic Syndrome
Author(s): Miller IM, Vinding G, Sørensen HA, Rytgaard H, Mogensen UB, Ellervik C, Jemec GB BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS)...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018