Author(s): Gupta MA, Gupta AK It has been estimated that in at least one third of dermatology patients, effective...
Tag Archive for: Mental Health
Management of self-mutilation. Confrontation and integration of psychotherapy and psychotropic drug treatment, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Van Moffaert M The management of diverse types of self-mutilation is discussed with a particular emphasis on the...
Author(s): Kasperlik-Załuska A, Migdalska B Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Endokrynologia Polska Journal Abbreviation: Endokrynol Pol Journal Date...
Author(s): Gribomont B Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Acta anaesthesiologica Belgica Journal Abbreviation: Acta Anaesthesiol Belg Journal Date...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Validation of a visual aided questionnaire for the self-assessment of hidradenitits suppurativa May 5, 2018
- Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes May 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018