Via THE IRISH TIMES, March 2018 | “Scientists in Ireland, the UK and US have discovered a new metabolic process...
Tag Archive for: Inflammatory
A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab, PUBMED Research, Adalimumab, Biologicals, HUMIRA, Inflammatory, 0
Author(s): Thomsen SF Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic inflammatory skin disease with profound negative impact on quality of...
Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis, PUBMED Research, Research, Inflammatory, Phenotypes, Skin Disease, TH1/TH17, 0
Author(s): Thomi R, Cazzaniga S, Seyed Jafari SM, Schlapbach C, Hunger RE Importance: In spite of progress in understanding...
Journal: Rinsho Byori 2015 Oct;63(10):1207-12 Author(s): Ida H Autoinflammatory syndrome is characterized by: 1) episodes of seemingly unprovoked inflammation,...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018
- Influence of Itch and Pain on Sleep Quality in Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa May 14, 2018