Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic inflammatory skin disease characterized by abscesses, fistulas, and scarring affecting the groin, anogenital...
Tag Archive for: Inflammatory
, PUBMED Research, Research, Atypical Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Diagnosis, Inflammatory, 0
Journal: Rinsho Byori 2015 Oct;63(10):1207-12 Author(s): Ida H Autoinflammatory syndrome is characterized by: 1) episodes of seemingly unprovoked inflammation,...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017