Adalimumab is an antibody that binds to TNF-alpha and interferes with its interaction with cell surface receptors. This product...
Tag Archive for: HUMIRA
, Research, Topics, HUMIRA, Treatment, 0
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN) and Sanofi (NYSE:SNY) reported top-line results from a phase 3 trial involving their experimental drug sarilumab earlier...
, Research, Acne Inversa, Dermatology, Diagnosis, HUMIRA, Pathology, Treatment, 0
AbbVie Receives Orphan Drug Designation for HUMIRA® (adalimumab) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the Investigational Treatment...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017