COPENHAGEN (FRONTLINE MEDICAL NEWS) – Back pain is surprisingly common in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa, and more...
Tag Archive for: Diagnosis
, Important People, Research, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Pathology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Misconceptions about hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) prevent dermatologists and other clinicians from properly diagnosing and treating what one expert says...
, Research, Acne Inversa, Dermatology, Diagnosis, HUMIRA, Pathology, Treatment, 0
AbbVie Receives Orphan Drug Designation for HUMIRA® (adalimumab) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the Investigational Treatment...
, Books, Clinical Trials, Important People, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Treatment, 0
“Hidradenitis suppurativa, also called acne inversa, is a chronic, debilitating skin disease characterized by painful, deep inflammatory lesions. These...
, Books, Important People, Research, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Psychology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa, An Issue of Dermatologic Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Dermatology): 9780323414494 The painful and often scarring disease hidradenitis...
Infliximab (Remicade) performs better in all aspects than Humira (adalimumab) for severe recalcitrant Hidradentis Suppurativa using the Sartorius Scoring System, Clinical Trials, Research, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
Infliximab (Remicade) performs better in all aspects than Humira (adalimumab) for severe recalcitrant Hidradentis Suppurativa using the Sartorius Scoring...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis April 4, 2018