My story with HS begins in 1968 at twelve years of age. I awoke one morning with three large...
Tag Archive for: Diagnosis
, Important People, Research, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Pathology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Misconceptions about hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) prevent dermatologists and other clinicians from properly diagnosing and treating what one expert says...
, Research, Acne Inversa, Dermatology, Diagnosis, HUMIRA, Pathology, Treatment, 0
AbbVie Receives Orphan Drug Designation for HUMIRA® (adalimumab) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the Investigational Treatment...
, Books, Clinical Trials, Important People, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Treatment, 0
“Hidradenitis suppurativa, also called acne inversa, is a chronic, debilitating skin disease characterized by painful, deep inflammatory lesions. These...
, Books, Important People, Research, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Psychology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa, An Issue of Dermatologic Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Dermatology): 9780323414494 The painful and often scarring disease hidradenitis...
Infliximab (Remicade) performs better in all aspects than Humira (adalimumab) for severe recalcitrant Hidradentis Suppurativa using the Sartorius Scoring System, Clinical Trials, Research, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
Infliximab (Remicade) performs better in all aspects than Humira (adalimumab) for severe recalcitrant Hidradentis Suppurativa using the Sartorius Scoring...
, Books, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Diet, Genetics, Psychology, Specialist, Treatment, Verneuil’s disease, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa: 9783540331001: Medicine & Health This is the first book to specifically deal with hidradenitis suppurativa, a common...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017