It is a taboo disease. It is on the skin, but hardly see. Many people suffer as psoriasis and...
Tag Archive for: Diagnosis
, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Mental Health, Politics, 0
Disability Evaluation Under Social Security 8.00 Skin Disorders – Adult 8.06 Hidradenitis Suppurativa “We use these listings to evaluate skin disorders...
Different clinical presentations of HS: Clear symptomatology (painful lesions recognized by patients as boils), Uncategorized, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, 0
New insights into the diagnosis of hidradenitis suppurativa: Clinical presentations and phenotypes Hessel H. van der Zee, MD,a and Gregor...
A fatal case of hidradenitis suppurativa associated with sepsis SCC after Infliximab (Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) treatment, Research, Topics, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
With the patient’s agreement, we startedInfliximab (INN; trade names Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) as an off-label treatment at a dosage...
, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Psychology, 0
Comorbidities of hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa) were reviewed by extracting original and review publications included in MEDLINE, EMBASE and...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis April 4, 2018