Disability Evaluation Under Social Security 8.00 Skin Disorders – Adult 8.06 Hidradenitis Suppurativa “We use these listings to evaluate skin disorders...
Tag Archive for: Diagnosis
Different clinical presentations of HS: Clear symptomatology (painful lesions recognized by patients as boils), Uncategorized, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, 0
New insights into the diagnosis of hidradenitis suppurativa: Clinical presentations and phenotypes Hessel H. van der Zee, MD,a and Gregor...
A fatal case of hidradenitis suppurativa associated with sepsis SCC after Infliximab (Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) treatment, Research, Topics, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
With the patient’s agreement, we startedInfliximab (INN; trade names Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) as an off-label treatment at a dosage...
, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Psychology, 0
Comorbidities of hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa) were reviewed by extracting original and review publications included in MEDLINE, EMBASE and...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017