“HS does not come down to just boils and abscesses. It is a condition that can involve much more...
Tag Archive for: Diagnosis
Hidradenitis suppurativa: number of diagnosed patients, demographic characteristics, and treatment patterns in the United States, PUBMED Research, Research, Diagnosis, United States, 0
Am J Epidemiol. 2014 Jun 15;179(12):1477-83. doi: 10.1093/aje/kwu078. Epub 2014 May 8. Hidradenitis suppurativa: number of diagnosed patients, demographic...
, PUBMED Research, Research, Diagnosis, Epidemiology, Prevelance, United States, 0
Skin Appendage Disord. 2016 Feb;1(3):117-22. doi: 10.1159/000439438. Epub 2015 Sep 18. Diagnoses of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in the United States,...
, PUBMED Research, Research, Atypical Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Diagnosis, Inflammatory, 0
Journal: Rinsho Byori 2015 Oct;63(10):1207-12 Author(s): Ida H Autoinflammatory syndrome is characterized by: 1) episodes of seemingly unprovoked inflammation,...
, Research, Topics, Acne Inversa, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Psychodermatology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Identify, Rate, and Review Our Care As Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patients This is your opportunity as a Hidradenitis suppurativa...
, Organizations, Acne Inversa, Diagnosis, Patient Stories, 0
Sardinia Medicine is a registered header. No permission Court of Cagliari. 20/12 of 04/09/2012 – firstname.lastname@example.org Orphans of diagnosis...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017