It is a taboo disease. It is on the skin, but hardly see. Many people suffer as psoriasis and...
Tag Archive for: Dermatology
Disability Evaluation Under Social Security 8.00 Skin Disorders – Adult 8.06 Hidradenitis Suppurativa “We use these listings to evaluate skin disorders...
Different clinical presentations of HS: Clear symptomatology (painful lesions recognized by patients as boils), Uncategorized, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, 0
New insights into the diagnosis of hidradenitis suppurativa: Clinical presentations and phenotypes Hessel H. van der Zee, MD,a and Gregor...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018