“..the findings suggest that resilience can be taught, there is an opportunity to develop a resiliency training program and...
Tag Archive for: Depression
Factors Contributing to Depression and Chronic Pain in Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Results from a Single-Center Retrospective Review, Microsoft Academic Research, PUBMED Research, Research, Chronic Pain, Depression, 0
Dermatology. 2017 Jan 10. doi: 10.1159/000453259. Factors Contributing to Depression and Chronic Pain in Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa:...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018