Author(s): Giovanardi G, Chiricozzi A, Bianchi L, De Simone C, Dini V, Franceschini C, Garcovich S, Oranges T, Di...
Tag Archive for: Comorbidity
, PUBMED Research, Research, Comorbidity, Follicular Occlusion Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Pyoderma Gangrenosum, 0
Author(s): Patil S, Apurwa A, Nadkarni N, Agarwal S, Chaudhari P, Gautam M Hidradenitis suppurativa is a chronic, disabling,...
The in-hospital burden of hidradenitis suppurativa in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a decade nationwide analysis from 2004 to 2014, PUBMED Research, Comorbidity, 0
Author(s): Ramos-Rodriguez AJ, Timerman D, Khan A, Bonomo L, Hunjan MK, Lemor A BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a...
Metabolic syndrome and the skin: a more than superficial association. Reviewing the association between skin diseases and metabolic syndrome and a clinical decision algorithm for high risk patients, PUBMED Research, Comorbidity, Skin Disease, 0
Author(s): Stefanadi EC, Dimitrakakis G, Antoniou CK, Challoumas D, Punjabi N, Dimitrakaki IA, Punjabi S, Stefanadis CI There is...
, Research, Topics, Acne, Antibiotics, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Treatment, 0
“While dermatologists are fairly comfortable overlapping isotretinoin and prednisone, she added, there’s little data about combining isotretinoin with prednisone...
Different clinical presentations of HS: Clear symptomatology (painful lesions recognized by patients as boils), Uncategorized, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, 0
New insights into the diagnosis of hidradenitis suppurativa: Clinical presentations and phenotypes Hessel H. van der Zee, MD,a and Gregor...
, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Comorbidity, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Psychology, 0
Comorbidities of hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa) were reviewed by extracting original and review publications included in MEDLINE, EMBASE and...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018