As someone who has struggled for years with my own body image, mere words cannot express how I felt...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
Helping to bolster public awareness through educational publishing across the Internet, Print, and Social Media is what we excel at. You can join our mailing list below for updates from our organization. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Validation of a visual aided questionnaire for the self-assessment of hidradenitits suppurativa May 5, 2018
- Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes May 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018