Author(s): Mu Q, Kirby J, Reilly CM, Luo XM The intestinal epithelial lining, together with factors secreted from it,...
Tag Archive for: Bacteria
Should Hidradenitis Suppurativa Be Included in Dermatoses Showing Koebnerization? Is It Friction or Fiction?, Clinical Trials, PUBMED Research, Research, Bacteria, Koebnerization, Obesity, Smoking, 0
The etiology of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) involves genetic and environmental factors. Well-established associated systemic factors are obesity, smoking, inflammation,...
Bacterial Pathogens Associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, France – Volume 20, Number 12—December 2014 – Emerging Infectious Disease journal – CDC, Research, Topics, Bacteria, Infectious Disease, 0
—————————————— Emerging Infectious Diseases www.cdc.gov/eid Vol. 20 No. 12, December 2014 Bacterial Pathogens Associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, France...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018