Author(s): Nikolakis G, Join-Lambert O, Karagiannidis I, Guet-Revillet H, Zouboulis CC, Nassif A Given that follicular papules and pustules,...
Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Bacteria
, PUBMED Research, Research, Bacteria, Infectious Disease, Quality Of Life, 0
Author(s): Riis PT, Ring HC, Kjaersgaard Andersen R, Jemec GB BACKGROUND: Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) often report opportunistic...
Should Hidradenitis Suppurativa Be Included in Dermatoses Showing Koebnerization? Is It Friction or Fiction?, Clinical Trials, PUBMED Research, Research, Bacteria, Koebnerization, Obesity, Smoking, 0
The etiology of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) involves genetic and environmental factors. Well-established associated systemic factors are obesity, smoking, inflammation,...
Bacterial Pathogens Associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, France – Volume 20, Number 12—December 2014 – Emerging Infectious Disease journal – CDC, Research, Topics, Bacteria, Infectious Disease, 0
—————————————— Emerging Infectious Diseases www.cdc.gov/eid Vol. 20 No. 12, December 2014 Bacterial Pathogens Associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, France...
Actinotignum schaalii subcutaneous abscesses in a patient with hidradenitis suppurativa: Case report and literature review, PUBMED Research, Research, Bacteria, 0
Author(s): Maraki S, Evangelou G, Stafylaki D, Scoulica E Actinotignum schaalii (formerly Actinobaculum schaalii) is a Gram-positive, facultative anaerobic...
Bacterial Colonization in Hidradenitis Suppurativa/Acne Inversa: A Cross-sectional Study of 50 Patients and Review of the Literature, PUBMED Research, Research, Bacteria, Genetics, Treatment, 0
Journal: Acta Derm. Venereol. 2016 Nov; Author(s): Nikolakis G, Liakou AI, Bonovas S, Seltmann H, Bonitsis N, Join-Lambert O,...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
- Long-term results of isotretinoin in the treatment of 68 patients with hidradenitis suppurativa November 13, 2017
- Bacteriology of hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa: A review November 10, 2017
- Targeted treatments for hidradenitis suppurativa: a review of the current literature and ongoing clinical trials November 10, 2017
- A Cross-sectional Epidemiological Study of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in an Irish Population November 10, 2017
- Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 8, 2017