Via THE IRISH TIMES, March 2018 | “Scientists in Ireland, the UK and US have discovered a new metabolic process...
Tag Archive for: Autoinflammatory Disease
Semin Diagn Pathol. 2016 Dec 14. pii: S0740-2570(16)30108-3. doi: 10.1053/j.semdp.2016.12.002. Disorders characterized by predominant or exclusive dermal inflammation....
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Influence of Itch and Pain on Sleep Quality in Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa May 14, 2018
- Profound consequences of hidradenitis suppurativa: a review May 9, 2018