Author(s): Thomsen SF Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic inflammatory skin disease with profound negative impact on quality of...
Tag Archive for: Adalimumab
Actas Dermosifiliogr. 2016 Sep;107 Suppl 2:27-31. doi: 10.1016/S0001-7310(17)30006-6. Hidradenitis suppurativa and perianal Crohn disease: differential diagnosis. Bassas-Vila...
Actas Dermosifiliogr. 2016 Sep;107 Suppl 2:43-50. doi: 10.1016/S0001-7310(17)30008-X. Clinical experience of the use of adalimumab in the management of...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Validation of a visual aided questionnaire for the self-assessment of hidradenitits suppurativa May 5, 2018
- Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes May 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018