Acne inversa, also known as Verneuil’s disease or hidradenitis suppurativa, is a common disorder resulting in a chronic, recurrent...
Tag Archive for: Acne Inversa
Journal of Investigative Dermatology – Phenotypic Heterogeneity in Hidradenitis Suppurativa (Acne Inversa), Research, Acne Inversa, Dermatology, 0
Awareness is increasing that there is phenotypic heterogeneity within the hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) disease spectrum. However, the few randomized...
JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft – Volume 10, Issue Supplement s5 – S1-Leitlinie zur Therapie der Hidradenitis suppurativa/Acne inversa, Research, Acne Inversa, 0
Hidradenitis suppurativa/Acne inversa (ICD-10 Ziffer: L73.2) Guidelines S1-Leitlinie zur Therapie der Hidradenitis suppurativa/Acne inversa (ICD-10 Ziffer: L73.2) (pages s1–s31) Christos...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018