Site Terms of Service, an Enforceable Legal Agreement. The use of this website constitutes agreement with the following terms...
49 search results for: terms
Author(s): Saino Y, Wakabayashi H, Maeda K, Nishioka S, Hao T, Mimatsu K BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: Severe infection, inadequate...
Negative pressure wound therapy, staged excision and definitive closure with split-thickness skin graft for axillary hidradenitis suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, Axillary Hidradenitis Suppurativa, 0
J Wound Care. 2017 Jan 2;26(Sup1):S36-S42. doi: 10.12968/jowc.2017.26.Sup1.S36. Negative pressure wound therapy, staged excision and definitive closure with split-thickness...
Negative pressure wound therapy, staged excision and definitive closure with split-thickness skin graft for axillary hidradenitis suppurativa: a retrospective study, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Pearce FB, Richardson KA OBJECTIVE: Bilateral axillary hidradenitis is a chronic, suppurative, and scarring disease that is most...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018