Terms of Service The use of this website constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions: Site Terms of...
47 search results for: terms
Negative pressure wound therapy, staged excision and definitive closure with split-thickness skin graft for axillary hidradenitis suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, Axillary Hidradenitis Suppurativa, 0
J Wound Care. 2017 Jan 2;26(Sup1):S36-S42. doi: 10.12968/jowc.2017.26.Sup1.S36. Negative pressure wound therapy, staged excision and definitive closure with split-thickness...
Negative pressure wound therapy, staged excision and definitive closure with split-thickness skin graft for axillary hidradenitis suppurativa: a retrospective study, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Pearce FB, Richardson KA OBJECTIVE: Bilateral axillary hidradenitis is a chronic, suppurative, and scarring disease that is most...
Comorbidities of hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa) were reviewed by extracting original and review publications included in MEDLINE, EMBASE and...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018