Terms of Service The use of this website constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions: Site Terms of...
47 search results for: terms
Negative pressure wound therapy, staged excision and definitive closure with split-thickness skin graft for axillary hidradenitis suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, Axillary Hidradenitis Suppurativa, 0
J Wound Care. 2017 Jan 2;26(Sup1):S36-S42. doi: 10.12968/jowc.2017.26.Sup1.S36. Negative pressure wound therapy, staged excision and definitive closure with split-thickness...
Negative pressure wound therapy, staged excision and definitive closure with split-thickness skin graft for axillary hidradenitis suppurativa: a retrospective study, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Pearce FB, Richardson KA OBJECTIVE: Bilateral axillary hidradenitis is a chronic, suppurative, and scarring disease that is most...
Comorbidities of hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa) were reviewed by extracting original and review publications included in MEDLINE, EMBASE and...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017