Author(s): van der Zee HH, de Winter K, van der Woude CJ, Prens EP Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal...
Archive for category: PUBMED Research
PubMed comprises more than 26 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Surgical treatment of severe hidradenitis suppurativa of the axilla: thoracodorsal artery perforator (TDAP) flap versus split skin graft, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Wormald JC, Balzano A, Clibbon JJ, Figus A BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic, inflammatory disease affecting...
Reconstruction for extensive groin hidradenitis suppurativa using a combination of inferior abdominal flap and medial thigh-lift: a case report, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Mizukami T, Fujiwara M, Ishikawa K, Aoyama S, Fukamizu H UNLABELLED: Various methods for reconstructing hidradenitis suppurativa of...
Cryoinsufflation for Hurley stage II hidradenitis suppurativa: a useful treatment option when systemic therapies should be avoided, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Pagliarello C, Fabrizi G, Feliciani C, Di Nuzzo S Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: JAMA dermatology Journal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018