Author(s): Sharma M, Sharma S, Dudipala RR Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Indian journal of plastic surgery :...
Archive for category: PUBMED Research
PubMed comprises more than 26 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Surgical treatment of severe hidradenitis suppurativa of the axilla: thoracodorsal artery perforator (TDAP) flap versus split skin graft, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Wormald JC, Balzano A, Clibbon JJ, Figus A BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic, inflammatory disease affecting...
Reconstruction for extensive groin hidradenitis suppurativa using a combination of inferior abdominal flap and medial thigh-lift: a case report, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Mizukami T, Fujiwara M, Ishikawa K, Aoyama S, Fukamizu H UNLABELLED: Various methods for reconstructing hidradenitis suppurativa of...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017