Author(s): Pascoe VL, Kimball AB Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: JAMA dermatology Journal Abbreviation: JAMA Dermatol Journal Date...
Archive for category: PUBMED Research
PubMed comprises more than 26 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Assessing the validity, responsiveness and meaningfulness of the Hidradenitis Suppurativa Clinical Response (HiSCR) as the clinical endpoint for hidradenitis suppurativa treatment, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Kimball AB, Jemec GB, Yang M, Kageleiry A, Signorovitch JE, Okun MM, Gu Y, Wang K, Mulani P,...
Hidradenitis suppurativa is a systemic disease with substantial comorbidity burden: a chart-verified case-control analysis, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Shlyankevich J, Chen AJ, Kim GE, Kimball AB BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic inflammatory disease involving...
Hidradenitis suppurativa after renal transplantation: complete remission after switching from oral cyclosporine to oral tacrolimus, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Ducroux E, Ocampo MA, Kanitakis J, Morelon E, Jullien D, Faure M, Euvrard S Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018