Author(s): Schneider-Burrus S, Jost A, Peters EMJ, Witte-Haendel E, Sterry W, Sabat R Importance: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) leads to...
Archive for category: PUBMED Research
PubMed comprises more than 26 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
The in-hospital burden of hidradenitis suppurativa in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a decade nationwide analysis from 2004 to 2014, PUBMED Research, Comorbidity, 0
Author(s): Ramos-Rodriguez AJ, Timerman D, Khan A, Bonomo L, Hunjan MK, Lemor A BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a...
Factors predicting the self-evaluated health of hidradenitis suppurativa patients recruited from an outpatient clinic, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Kjaersgaard Andersen R, Theut Riis P, Jemec GBE OBJECTIVES: In recent years, Hidradenitis suppurativa has received increased attention...
Quality of life measurement in acne. Position Paper of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Forces on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes and Acne, Rosacea and Hidradenitis Suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Chernyshov PV, Zouboulis CC, Tomas-Aragones L, Jemec GB, Manolache L, Tzellos T, Sampogna F, Evers AWM, Dessinioti C,...
Skin diseases of the vulva: inflammatory, erosive-ulcerating and apocrine gland diseases, zinc and vitamin deficiency, vulvodynia and vestibulodynia, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Sand FL, Thomsen SF Chronic, inflammatory and ulcerating mucocutaneous diseases that can affect the vulvar area are reviewed:...
Successful Treatment of Severe Recalcitrant Hidradenitis Suppurativa with the Interleukin-17A Antibody Secukinumab, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Schuch A, Fischer T, Boehner A, Biedermann T, Volz T Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Acta dermato-venereologica...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Validation of a visual aided questionnaire for the self-assessment of hidradenitits suppurativa May 5, 2018
- Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes May 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018