Author(s): Kanni T, Argyropoulou M, Spyridopoulos T, Pistiki A, Stecher M, Dinarello CA, Simard J, Giamarellos-Bourboulis EJ BACKGROUND: Patients...
Archive for category: PUBMED Research
PubMed comprises more than 26 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Review of epidemiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment of common primary psychiatric causes of cutaneous disease, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Krooks JA, Weatherall AG, Holland PJ Approximately half of all patients presenting to dermatologists exhibit signs and symptoms...
IBD LIVE Series-Case 8: Treatment Options for Refractory Esophageal Crohn’s Disease and Hidradenitis Suppurativa: ERRATUM, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Inflammatory bowel diseases Journal Abbreviation: Inflamm. Bowel Dis. Journal Date Published: 2017-10-18...
Is the prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa being overestimated in Europe? Or is the disease underdiagnosed? Evidence from a nationwide study across Portuguese public hospitals, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Santos JV, Lisboa C, Lanna C, Costa-Pereira A, Freitas A Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: International journal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018