Author(s): Sabat R, Tsaousi A, Rossbacher J, Kurzen H, Fadai T, Schwichtenberg U, Schneider-Burrus S, Kokolakis G, Wolk K...
Archive for category: PUBMED Research
PubMed comprises more than 26 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop”, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Balato A, Caiazzo G, Di Caprio R, Lembo S, Raimondo A, Monfrecola G, Fabbrocini G we read with...
MABp1 Targeting Interleukin-1Alpha for Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa not Eligible for Adalimumab: A Randomized Study, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Kanni T, Argyropoulou M, Spyridopoulos T, Pistiki A, Stecher M, Dinarello CA, Simard J, Giamarellos-Bourboulis EJ BACKGROUND: Patients...
Review of epidemiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment of common primary psychiatric causes of cutaneous disease, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Krooks JA, Weatherall AG, Holland PJ Approximately half of all patients presenting to dermatologists exhibit signs and symptoms...
IBD LIVE Series-Case 8: Treatment Options for Refractory Esophageal Crohn’s Disease and Hidradenitis Suppurativa: ERRATUM, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Inflammatory bowel diseases Journal Abbreviation: Inflamm. Bowel Dis. Journal Date Published: 2017-10-18...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017