Misconceptions about hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) prevent dermatologists and other clinicians from properly diagnosing and treating what one expert says...
Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Important People
, Books, Clinical Trials, Important People, Research, Acne Inversa, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Pathology, Treatment, 0
“Hidradenitis suppurativa, also called acne inversa, is a chronic, debilitating skin disease characterized by painful, deep inflammatory lesions. These...
I kept this secret for 20 years. The people I did tell thought it was something else and not Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Social Media, Support Groups, Topics, Facebook Support Group, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
ORIGINAL POSTED TO FACEBOOK 30 May 2015 @ 02:21 I have been posting items like these to my personal...
, Books, Important People, Research, Amazon, Case Study, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Genetics, Psychology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
Hidradenitis Suppurativa, An Issue of Dermatologic Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Dermatology): 9780323414494 The painful and often scarring disease hidradenitis...
, Important People, Dermatology, Specialist, Treatment, 0
The Center’s innovative, patient-tailored treatment approach may include minor surgery or medications such as topical and oral antibiotics, vitamin...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
- Long-term results of isotretinoin in the treatment of 68 patients with hidradenitis suppurativa November 13, 2017
- Bacteriology of hidradenitis suppurativa/acne inversa: A review November 10, 2017
- Targeted treatments for hidradenitis suppurativa: a review of the current literature and ongoing clinical trials November 10, 2017
- A Cross-sectional Epidemiological Study of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in an Irish Population November 10, 2017
- Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 8, 2017