HS Patients Are Fighting for Public Awareness By Sharing Across Social Media “Once a Day for 30 Days” I personally...
Archive for category: Support Groups
I kept this secret for 20 years. The people I did tell thought it was something else and not Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Important People, Social Media, Support Groups, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Stories, 0
ORIGINAL POSTED TO FACEBOOK 30 May 2015 @ 02:21 I have been posting items like these to my personal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018