Japanese researchers have bred skin tissue out of reprogrammed stem cells. The tissue included sebaceous glands and hair follicles....
Archive for category: Topics
A fatal case of hidradenitis suppurativa associated with sepsis SCC after Infliximab (Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) treatment, Research, Topics, Case Study, Diagnosis, Treatment, 0
With the patient’s agreement, we startedInfliximab (INN; trade names Remicade, Remsima, Inflectra) as an off-label treatment at a dosage...
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN) and Sanofi (NYSE:SNY) reported top-line results from a phase 3 trial involving their experimental drug sarilumab earlier...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018