222 Completed suicide in patients with Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS): A population analysis in the United States Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS)...
Archive for category: Topics
, Important People, Organizations, Research, Topics, 0
Welcome to the 6th Conference of the European Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation. Hidradenitis suppurativa has never attracted so much attention before...
Bacterial Pathogens Associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, France – Volume 20, Number 12—December 2014 – Emerging Infectious Disease journal – CDC, Research, Topics, Bacteria, Infectious Disease, 0
—————————————— Emerging Infectious Diseases www.cdc.gov/eid Vol. 20 No. 12, December 2014 Bacterial Pathogens Associated with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, France...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017