What is the prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa in the United States, and does prevalence vary by demographic group? Findings ...
Archive for category: Topics
“Not a biologic, an injection, or a cream” – Oral treatment for Psoriasis shows possibilities for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) patients, Clinical Trials, Research, Topics, Treatment, 0
THE ONLY PDE4 INHIBITOR APPROVED TO TREAT PLAQUE PSORIASIS While the exact way in which Otezla helps improvesymptoms of...
, Important People, Organizations, Research, Topics, 0
Welcome to the 6th Conference of the European Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation. Hidradenitis suppurativa has never attracted so much attention before...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018