#iwillnotHIDE #HidradenitisSuppurativa “Volume 3” focuses on the stories of our loved ones, families, and caregivers. Like volumes 1 &...
Archive for category: Topics
#HidradenitisSuppurativa (HS) and the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (#PCOS) Connection: Hello, my name is Ron Bercume. I am an awareness advocate...
Australians suffering from an extremely painful and debilitating skin disease known as hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) now have access to...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Validation of a visual aided questionnaire for the self-assessment of hidradenitits suppurativa May 5, 2018
- Which acne treatment has the best influence on health-related quality of life? Literature review by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Force on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes May 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018