2018 18th Global Dermatology Congress on “Occupational Skin Disorders – Dermatology Research Advancements & Treatment” Global Dermatology 2018...
Archive for category: Topics
“While dermatologists are fairly comfortable overlapping isotretinoin and prednisone, she added, there’s little data about combining isotretinoin with prednisone...
Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Research, Topics, Depression, Mental Health, 0
“..the findings suggest that resilience can be taught, there is an opportunity to develop a resiliency training program and...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018