Using Twibbon as a tool, we have started a new social media campaign for #HSAWARENESS The need to increase...
Archive for category: Topics
, Interviews, Topics, Depression, Dermatology, Diagnosis, Facebook Support Group, Patient Stories, Skin Disease, 0
“HS does not come down to just boils and abscesses. It is a condition that can involve much more...
“FLARE” will be a reality beyond just a digital-only magazine for Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Public Awareness, Awareness Programs, Awareness Projects, Interviews, Topics, 0
Kerry and I have completed the final planning and decision making around the “FLARE” program and project. We are...
, Topics, Video, Antiandrogen therapy, PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Treatment, 0
#HidradenitisSuppurativa (HS) and the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (#PCOS) Connection:Hello, my name is Ron Bercume. I am an awareness advocate...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017