I am working to finish up with several pages of documents, one for each role or, for lack of...
Archive for category: Topics
Millions of people worldwide suffer from inflammatory diseases, and many are still waiting for effective treatments. A German company,...
HS Patients Are Fighting for Public Awareness By Sharing Across Social Media “Once a Day for 30 Days” I personally...
Local Punk, Indie, Grunge, and ALT-ROCK bands performing to raise money for Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), Events, Important People, Interviews, Social Media, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Fundraising, Patient Stories, 0
HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA CHARITY SHOW QUOTING THE FACEBOOK EVENT: “This is an awesome show compiled of a bunch of local...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018