To me, #HSAWARENESS is about outreach. So many sufferers spend years hiding and feeling ashamed. Most, if not all...
Archive for category: Social Media
HS Patients Are Fighting for Public Awareness By Sharing Across Social Media “Once a Day for 30 Days” I personally...
Local Punk, Indie, Grunge, and ALT-ROCK bands performing to raise money for Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), Events, Important People, Interviews, Social Media, Topics, Patient Blogs, Patient Fundraising, Patient Stories, 0
HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA CHARITY SHOW QUOTING THE FACEBOOK EVENT: “This is an awesome show compiled of a bunch of local...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Influence of Itch and Pain on Sleep Quality in Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa May 14, 2018
- Profound consequences of hidradenitis suppurativa: a review May 9, 2018