Author(s): Dufour DN, Emtestam L, Jemec GB Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic, relapsing, inflammatory skin condition that typically...
Archive for category: Research
A case of a patient with stage III familial hidradenitis suppurativa treated with 3 courses of infliximab and died of metastatic squamous cell carcinoma, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Scheinfeld N Although rare, severe hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) of the anal, perianal, gluteal, thigh, and groin regions can...
The Polish version of Skindex-29: psychometric properties of an instrument to measure quality of life in dermatology, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Janowski K, Steuden S, Bereza B INTRODUCTION: Skin conditions have a negative impact on quality of life and...
Commentary: two-stage surgery for hidradenitis suppurativa: staged artificial dermis and skin grafting, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Rockwell WB Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Dermatologic surgery : official publication for American Society for Dermatologic...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa Associated with Down Syndrome Is Characterized by Early Age at Diagnosis April 24, 2018
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018