Author(s): Kohorst JJ, Hagen C, Baum CL, Davis MD BACKGROUND: Treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa has been studied, but treatment...
Archive for category: Research
Cryoinsufflation for Hurley stage II hidradenitis suppurativa: a useful treatment option when systemic therapies should be avoided, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Pagliarello C, Fabrizi G, Feliciani C, Di Nuzzo S Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: JAMA dermatology Journal...
Hidradenitis suppurativa: number of diagnosed patients, demographic characteristics, and treatment patterns in the United States, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): McMillan K Recent regional and insurance database studies indicate that diagnoses of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) are rare, with...
The possible association of hidradenitis suppurativa and Down syndrome: is increased amyloid precursor protein expression resulting in impaired Notch signalling the missing link?, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Blok J, Jonkman M, Horváth B Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: The British journal of dermatology Journal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient story volumes tell the stories of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) patients in vivid and personal narrative. Told by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017