Author(s): Schrader AM, Deckers IE, van der Zee HH, Boer J, Prens EP BACKGROUND: Few comprehensive studies exist on...
Archive for category: Research
Surgical treatment of severe hidradenitis suppurativa of the axilla: thoracodorsal artery perforator (TDAP) flap versus split skin graft, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Wormald JC, Balzano A, Clibbon JJ, Figus A BACKGROUND: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic, inflammatory disease affecting...
Reconstruction for extensive groin hidradenitis suppurativa using a combination of inferior abdominal flap and medial thigh-lift: a case report, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Mizukami T, Fujiwara M, Ishikawa K, Aoyama S, Fukamizu H UNLABELLED: Various methods for reconstructing hidradenitis suppurativa of...
Effectiveness of 5-aminolevulinic acid photodynamic therapy in the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: a report of 5 cases, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Andino Navarrete R, Hasson Nisis A, Parra Cares J Hidradenitis suppurativa has been described as a chronic, recurrent,...
Cryoinsufflation for Hurley stage II hidradenitis suppurativa: a useful treatment option when systemic therapies should be avoided, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Pagliarello C, Fabrizi G, Feliciani C, Di Nuzzo S Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: JAMA dermatology Journal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis April 4, 2018