Author(s): Riis PT, Ring HC, Kjaersgaard Andersen R, Jemec GB BACKGROUND: Patients with hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) often report opportunistic...
Archive for category: Research
Factors predicting the self-evaluated health of hidradenitis suppurativa patients recruited from an outpatient clinic, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Kjaersgaard Andersen R, Theut Riis P, Jemec GBE OBJECTIVES: In recent years, Hidradenitis suppurativa has received increased attention...
Quality of life measurement in acne. Position Paper of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Task Forces on Quality of Life and Patient Oriented Outcomes and Acne, Rosacea and Hidradenitis Suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Chernyshov PV, Zouboulis CC, Tomas-Aragones L, Jemec GB, Manolache L, Tzellos T, Sampogna F, Evers AWM, Dessinioti C,...
Skin diseases of the vulva: inflammatory, erosive-ulcerating and apocrine gland diseases, zinc and vitamin deficiency, vulvodynia and vestibulodynia, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Sand FL, Thomsen SF Chronic, inflammatory and ulcerating mucocutaneous diseases that can affect the vulvar area are reviewed:...
Successful Treatment of Severe Recalcitrant Hidradenitis Suppurativa with the Interleukin-17A Antibody Secukinumab, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Schuch A, Fischer T, Boehner A, Biedermann T, Volz T Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Acta dermato-venereologica...
Oral ofloxacin and clindamycin as an alternative to the classic rifampicin-clindamycin in hidradenitis suppurativa: retrospective analysis of 65 patients, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Delaunay J, Villani AP, Guillem P, Tristan A, Boibieux A, Jullien D Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name:...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A 2017 Canadian National Report on the HS Patient Experience: Scarred for Life June 1, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Metabolic Syndrome, and Demodex spp. infestation May 21, 2018
- Thyroid function in hidradenitis suppurativa: a population-based cross-sectional study from Denmark May 21, 2018
- Ertapenem – a potent treatment for clinical and quality of life improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa May 17, 2018
- Prevalence and comorbidities associated with hidradenitis suppurativa: A nationwide population-based study May 15, 2018