Author(s): Moran B, Sweeney CM, Hughes R, Malara A, Kirthi S, Tobin AM, Kirby B, Fletcher JM Hidradenitis suppurativa...
Archive for category: Research
Interleukin-32 may contribute to increased risk of cardiovascular disease in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): De Vita V, Hansen PR Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Atherosclerosis Journal Abbreviation: Atherosclerosis Journal Date Published:...
IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Hessam S, Sand M, Gambichler T, Skrygan M, Rüddel I, Bechara FG BACKGROUND: A possible regulatory involvement of...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Hidradenitis suppurativa as an autoinflammatory keratinization disease March 5, 2018
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Disease Burden and Etiology in Skin of Color March 1, 2018
- Surgical treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: an analysis of postoperative outcome, cosmetic results and quality of life in 255 patients February 27, 2018
- Title: Opioid, Alcohol, and Cannabis Misuse Among Patients with Hidradenitis Suppurativa: a population-based analysis in the United States February 27, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With Body Image February 21, 2018