Author(s): Patel ZS, Hoffman LK, Buse DC, Grinberg AS, Afifi L, Cohen SR, Lowes MA, Seng EK PURPOSE OF...
Archive for category: Research
Interleukin-32 may contribute to increased risk of cardiovascular disease in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): De Vita V, Hansen PR Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Atherosclerosis Journal Abbreviation: Atherosclerosis Journal Date Published:...
IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Hessam S, Sand M, Gambichler T, Skrygan M, Rüddel I, Bechara FG BACKGROUND: A possible regulatory involvement of...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017