Author(s): Kirby JS, Butt M, Esmann S, Jemec GBE Importance: Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) places a significant burden on the...
Archive for category: Research
Review of epidemiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment of common primary psychiatric causes of cutaneous disease, PUBMED Research, Research, Mental Health, Psychodermatology, Psychology, 0
Author(s): Krooks JA, Weatherall AG, Holland PJ Approximately half of all patients presenting to dermatologists exhibit signs and symptoms...
IBD LIVE Series-Case 8: Treatment Options for Refractory Esophageal Crohn’s Disease and Hidradenitis Suppurativa: ERRATUM, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Inflammatory bowel diseases Journal Abbreviation: Inflamm. Bowel Dis. Journal Date Published: 2017-10-18...
Is the prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa being overestimated in Europe? Or is the disease underdiagnosed? Evidence from a nationwide study across Portuguese public hospitals, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Santos JV, Lisboa C, Lanna C, Costa-Pereira A, Freitas A Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: International journal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis April 4, 2018