Author(s): Krooks JA, Weatherall AG, Holland PJ Approximately half of all patients presenting to dermatologists exhibit signs and symptoms...
Archive for category: Research
Population-based Clinical Practice Research Datalink study using algorithm modelling to identify the true burden of hidradenitis suppurativa, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Ingram JR, Jenkins-Jones S, Knipe DW, Morgan CLI, Cannings-John R, Piguet V BACKGROUND: Epidemiology data regarding hidradenitis suppurativa...
IBD LIVE Series-Case 8: Treatment Options for Refractory Esophageal Crohn’s Disease and Hidradenitis Suppurativa: ERRATUM, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: Inflammatory bowel diseases Journal Abbreviation: Inflamm. Bowel Dis. Journal Date Published: 2017-10-18...
Is the prevalence of hidradenitis suppurativa being overestimated in Europe? Or is the disease underdiagnosed? Evidence from a nationwide study across Portuguese public hospitals, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Santos JV, Lisboa C, Lanna C, Costa-Pereira A, Freitas A Dermatology Journal and/or Publisher Journal Name: International journal...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017