Author(s): Thorlacius L, Ingram JR, Villumsen B, Esmann S, Kirby JS, Gottlieb AB, Merola JF, Dellavalle R, Nielsen SM,...
Archive for category: Research
Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data, PUBMED Research, Research, Therapy, Topical Treatment, Treatment, 0
Author(s): Skroza N, Mambrin A, Tolino E, Marchesiello A, Proietti I, Bernardini N, Potenza C Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is...
Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis, PUBMED Research, Research, Inflammatory, Phenotypes, Skin Disease, TH1/TH17, 0
Author(s): Thomi R, Cazzaniga S, Seyed Jafari SM, Schlapbach C, Hunger RE Importance: In spite of progress in understanding...
, Research, Topics, Acne, Antibiotics, Comorbidity, Dermatology, Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Treatment, 0
“While dermatologists are fairly comfortable overlapping isotretinoin and prednisone, she added, there’s little data about combining isotretinoin with prednisone...
Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Research, Topics, Depression, Mental Health, 0
“..the findings suggest that resilience can be taught, there is an opportunity to develop a resiliency training program and...
Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop”, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Balato A, Caiazzo G, Di Caprio R, Lembo S, Raimondo A, Monfrecola G, Fabbrocini G we read with...
MABp1 Targeting Interleukin-1Alpha for Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa not Eligible for Adalimumab: A Randomized Study, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Kanni T, Argyropoulou M, Spyridopoulos T, Pistiki A, Stecher M, Dinarello CA, Simard J, Giamarellos-Bourboulis EJ BACKGROUND: Patients...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- A note on improvement in Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI) among patients with hidradenitis suppurativa treated with adalimumab April 19, 2018
- A Core Domain Set For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Trial Outcomes: An International Delphi Process April 14, 2018
- Prevalence Estimates For Hidradenitis Suppurativa Among Children and Adolescents in the United States: a gender and age adjusted population analysis April 13, 2018
- Efficacy and tolerability of a lotion containing triethyl citrate, ethyl linoleate, and GT peptide-10 in the adjuvant treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa: Real-life data April 11, 2018
- Association of Hidradenitis Suppurativa With T Helper 1/T Helper 17 Phenotypes: A Semantic Map Analysis April 4, 2018