“While dermatologists are fairly comfortable overlapping isotretinoin and prednisone, she added, there’s little data about combining isotretinoin with prednisone...
Archive for category: Research
Association of Resilience With Depression and Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Research, Topics, Depression, Mental Health, 0
“..the findings suggest that resilience can be taught, there is an opportunity to develop a resiliency training program and...
Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop”, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Balato A, Caiazzo G, Di Caprio R, Lembo S, Raimondo A, Monfrecola G, Fabbrocini G we read with...
MABp1 Targeting Interleukin-1Alpha for Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa not Eligible for Adalimumab: A Randomized Study, PUBMED Research, Research, 0
Author(s): Kanni T, Argyropoulou M, Spyridopoulos T, Pistiki A, Stecher M, Dinarello CA, Simard J, Giamarellos-Bourboulis EJ BACKGROUND: Patients...
“I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) Patient Stories Book Series
The “I WILL NOT HIDE” Hidradenitis Suppurativa book series is now available. These patient stories are told in a vivid and personal narrative by HS patients themselves.
HSAWARENESS EMAIL UPDATES
Join our mailing list to learn more about the measurable results being made for the patients of rare and orphan disease communities.
The Latest PUBMED Medical ResearchView All HS Research
- Acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa: An update November 20, 2017
- Correction to: Pain, Psychological Comorbidities, Disability, and Impaired Quality of Life in Hidradenitis Suppurativa November 18, 2017
- Response to “IL-36 in hidradenitis suppurativa: Evidence for a distinctive pro-inflammatory role and a key factor in the development of an inflammatory loop” November 18, 2017
- Hidradenitis suppurativa-like lesions associated with pharmacologic inhibition of gamma-secretase November 11, 2017
- Longitudinal observational study of hidradenitis suppurativa: impact of surgical intervention with adjunctive biologic therapy November 11, 2017